Carb cycling to lose weight fast!
Carb Cycling and Intermittent Fasting At The Same Time ….cycling your carbohydrates with time-restricted eating is a smart way to gain muscle and lose fat
In this video, Mike explains a carbohydrate cycling diet he has used in the past with great success. Mike has been following a modified keto diet for the past couple of years (with good results) but wants to try something new for a few weeks and see how he feels and looks.
Carb Cycling For Muscle Gain Diet Plan:
- 8-hour eating window (Intermittent Fasting)
- 3 days eat 1/2 your weight in grams of carbs
- 4th day – cycle up your carbs to 1g per pound of body weight –
- Keep protein at 1g per pound of body weight –
- Keep fat at about 25% to 30%