For some people, it can be easy to lose weight but keeping it off is the real challenge. The video below explains one of the best sustainable weight loss diet plans that’s easy to follow and incredibly healthy.
A sustainable weight loss diet plan should be made up of:
- All whole natural foods
- Be low in carbohydrates (50 to 100 grams)
- Have an adequate amount of protein (0.9 grams per pound of lean body weight)
- Have a good amount of fiber (25 grams per day)
If you’ve been losing and gaining weight back your whole life and are frustrated and looking for a healthy, sustainable weight loss program, don’t give up. The secret to permanent weight loss is to eat whole natural foods and not be afraid to skip a meal when you are not hungry.
There are three things you have to focus on when trying to lose weight:
- Good food quality (whole natural foods)
- Keep an eye on calories
- Experiment with food timing (intermittent fasting)
I explain everything in the video.
Best – Mike Cola celebrity fitness trainer